Connect multiple wallets to your Ather Account as follow:
- Switch to the wallet you would like to add. You can do this via Metamask, Coinbase Wallet, or Wallet Connect extension in your browser while you are logged in.
Note: You could only connect wallets that are not tied to any Ather Accounts.
- Log in to your Ather Account and navigate to the Account Management Board, or click HERE.
- Now scroll all the way to the “Wallet” section, or click the “Wallet” selector on the left and click “ADD NEW WALLET” to proceed.
- A box will appear, asking which wallet you would like to connect as appeared below.
Note: Make sure you’ve already signed in and select your preferred wallet in its browser extension beforehand.
- The extension will ask for your Signature, click “Sign” to proceed.
- Congrats - You've connected another wallet to your Ather Labs account!